why, hello there.
Looks like you’d like to get in touch. Thanks! We’re all busy people, so I want to respect your valuable time and hope you grant me the same in return. I’ve put together a helpful little guide to help navigate if contacting me is the best move. Here it is:
do contact me if
- You’d like me to consult on a project.
- You need frontend design help on your project.
- You need help setting up a website
- You have specific questions about web design, dev ops, or other industry-related stuff.
don’t contact me if
- You just want to quibble over the semantics of something I wrote.
- You can “increase traffic to bradfrost dot com” with this one weird trick.
- You’re a prince who can make me very wealthy in exchange for my bank info.
If you’re still with me and you’re interested in a project, a consulting engagement, or have an industry question, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
And if you want to find me elsewhere on the web, here’s where I hang out (I’m a lurker more than anything else though):
You can view my links and resources alongside status updates from your aunt.
Where I share open source code with everybody.
Where I work on small quick ideas.
Where you can see my sketches and family picks.
My go-to professional network for getting spammed by recruiters.
- google plus
Where I share links and resources with Google employees.
What Heather (my wife) is currently listening to.